we watched fireworks we watched fireworks

I know that this is for reviews only, but I just got to mention that I'm pretty sure you mixed up Beyoncé with Katy Perry, and it somehow gets to my mind. Wether its intentional or not, it buggers me.

I loved the video however.

dylan responds:

"make 'em go 'oh, oh, oh!'
you're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
oh, you're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own"

- beyoncé, 2010

SILENCE YOUR PHONES SILENCE YOUR PHONES

I really liked the animation and the clean lines you made, although the audio really annoyed me. The sounds that got played had this backround noise which I would suggest you to keep playing after eachother in one go so that the backround noise never stops. The way that you did it made it fully quiet at some points.

Overall really good animation, with nice voice actors. Fix audio editing and keep doing what you do.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I cant feel mad or sad after watching this, this is great artwise, great usage of song, and just made me feel piece inside. I really look forward to see more of your animations, ur followed :)

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

I love how you had the same voices, and they were really funny as well. I just all in all loved it :)

Outfoxed Outfoxed

I liked the plot and the atmosphere, but it kind of got ruined when she looked into the camera. If you wanted it to be really special, you could have been more detailed at points, but I still thought you nailed it pretty good anyway.

I really enjoyed it :)

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Thats amazing with the story, and I was really suprised, fordi jeg selv er fra norge!! Whooo HEIA NORGE!!!! :D

Serious mess Serious mess

this was really cool, would have loved it more if it was longer, or a better ending.

I would have changed the line size if I were you and had some more smoothing.

3/5, keep your good work up, very nice :)

Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2 Drow Vs Axe - Dota 2

Was funny, but a little unrealistic :P Axe could have used taunt for instance, but the lip sinking and the movement were really great, I'm a big fan, and I've always been :)

Lumberjack Loveshack Lumberjack Loveshack

That was amazing, I really felt the feeling of beeing there, and every little thing you've put into this project has turned into gold, masterpiece! I love it, and I really felt sorry for the wolf and the scientist!

a totally clear 5 stars from me, and a favorite ;)

Barney Commercial 6 Barney Commercial 6